26/7/14

My neighbor Totoro (となりのトトロ Tonari no Totoro)



My neighbor Totoro was release in 1988, this great movie tells the story of two young sisters Satsuko and Mei and their adventurous interactions with friendly wood spirits, like Tororo.











I just love this movie, because is very touching when you see the relation of the family. The innocence of little kids that can see spirits in the forest and play with them. Also the soundtrack is very sticky you can sing all the time 'Tonarino To-toro Totoro, To-toro Totoro' and love this big spirit.



You will enjoy watching this animation and also purchasing  every item of merchandising around the world because it is the most famous and friendly wood spirit of all times. (I have my totoro tedy bear and also a key chain)

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! I just read your blog. I think the soundtrack is perfect for every movie they do. Thanks for sharing! Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar