30/7/14

Whisper of the Heart (耳をすませば Mimi o Sumaseba)


For me, Whisper of the Heart is my favorite movie with the perfect ingredients. Even if it is not a movie directed by Miyazaki (but produced), the job of Studio Ghibli is remarkable. Now, this is the story of Shizuku, a student girl who likes to write and read a lot, also she helps with the housework and we could say she has a normal life. But, everything gets complicated when she meets a student called Seiji who wants to be a violin maker.


I really get identified with this story because it is very real, students situations at school, at home, making plans with their futures... love! Also, this movie doesn't have magic like the other movies, the only part that is magical is when Shizuku writes her story to prove herself that she can write. The film is that real than even the places shown in it exist... in Japan! Whisper of the Heart - Real Life Locations

I will certainly learn Japanese to know what exactly says here!

I love it! I see it every once in a while to remember myself that my writings are also full of magic, that we are proving ourselves every single day and that in a way we succeed. You must see it!! I leave you here the trailer.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario